Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow, every time I check my blog, I have more followers! I so suck for not keeping this blog updated often. But you gotta understand, I don't have the time! Well, I didn't have the time to keep it up. NOW- my schedule is more freed up and we gonna get it poppin' like we used to do around this time last year. Those that been hanging with me since "kandyyams" started, THANK YOU! Those new to this, WELCOME!

SO- not only do I have more time on my hands, I'm slowly but surely sliding my foot into the door of my true passion- radio! I recently started a podcast that you all can check out EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8PM EST TIME =). I'm feeding it through USTREAM, so you can can see the behind the scenes and watch me perfect my craft. I really want to be the best at this, so I need you guys' support! Here's the link: Kandy's Podcast, so MAKE SURE YOU GUYS TUNE IN!!!

I'm also going to buy a domain for this blog very son and I'll get to design it (really, ask someone to design it for me) any way I want to =). I'm so excited you guys, leave me some love on here, follow me on Twitter (@KanYeezy) and show me some love on Global Grind!

Until next time, here's one of my new fav songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment