Monday, March 22, 2010

Did I Miss Something?

I had been without a tv in my room for about a week up until last night, so when I got the chance, I checked out most of the shows I missed.

I caught "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and it was the show when Scott wasn't taking his fatherly duties seriously. Anyway- Kourtney asks Khloe to come with her to a breast feeding class to take Scott's place.

While the two are learning how to change a diaper, Kourtney says to Khloe, "I don't like my baby". So Khloe offers to switch, but not before saying "THIS IS MY BLACK BABY".

(Record skips) What did you just say, Khloe? Your black baby? (Insert angry face HERE). I don't even know where to start on this one. And you know, I wouldn't have even noticed she said it if E! Didn't put the subtitles there when she said it. My mother happened to be in my room, talking to me, but when I heard what she said, I said "Whoa, ma she just said that was her black baby". And my mother responded: "Yea, I saw this yesterday and was very turned off".

I'm not saying that Khloe is racist, but I'm getting the feeling that she is getting TOO DAMN comfortable. Why did she feel the need to say that? She was obviously trying to be funny, but I only recall Kourtney laughing. I sure as hell didn't find it funny.

That not only tells me that she probably says things like that all the time, but that she doesn't think before she speaks.

Feel free to sound off on this post. What do you think?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment